About Company :
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth’s resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. Our Plan has three big goals that by 2020 will enable us to:
– Help more than a billion people to improve their health and well-being.
– Halve the environmental footprint of our products.
– Source 100% of our agricultural raw materials sustainably and enhance the livelihoods of people across our value chain.
We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people’s skills inside and outside of Unilever. And through our business and brands, we run a range of programmes to promote hygiene, nutrition, empowerment and environmental awareness.
Key Accountabilities :
• To achieve SU result in unit
• To achieve customer service targets in unit
• To achieve safety standards in unit
• To achieve quality standards in unit
• To provide visible leadership for Factories in unit
• To manage employee relations to ensure high engagement levels in unit
• To implement agreed SU indirect structures in unit
• Manage the operations (manufacturing and maintenance) of the factory – including Raw and Pack material management
• Manage and respond on factory service levels, efficiencies, quality compliance, OSHE compliance and cost compliance
• Lead Factory improvement program
• Implement HR policies and procedures
• Support implementation of innovation within the factory and deliver to agreed ramp up plans
• Manage and improve deployment of resources, people budgets and assets, to comply with cost and financial targets
• To benchmark and achieve the lowest conversion cost and there by the lowest DDP of DEFI noodles to OUs.
• Minimum Bachelor degree of Engineering
• Previous R&D or manufacturing people-leadership experience.