Mulia Industry is a group of Manufacture Company, which consists of two operating subsidiaries, namely Mulia Glass and Mulia Keramik Indah Raya. Mulia Industry was established in 1986. Has been listed at the Jakarta Stock Exchange and started to go public in 1994 as PT Mulia Industrindo, Tbk. Up to now, all production process take place in Cikarang with +/- 7.500 employees.
To strengthen our company development, now we are looking professional candidates to fill in the position as:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT (HR-DEV)
»»Job Responsibilities :
· Plan, conduct, and monitor the effectiveness of project annual activity related to Human Resource Management System (such as competency, key performance indicators, e-learning program, improvement and innovation program, organization structure, training development, TNA, etc)
· Make and update Standard Operating Procedures, also responsible with organization structure in each plant related to management changes and company policy
· Design and conduct the competency evaluation (compliance to ISO 14001:2004) and prepare employee development program to get the ideal competency profile.
· Male or Female,
· Min 30-35 years old
· Minimal Bachelor degree from reputable university, majoring in Industrial Engineer
· Having minimal 7 years experience in Organization Development or People Development in manufacture company
· Mature and independent person, dynamic, good analytical skill, problem solver, self-starter, having good communication skill and interpersonal, and team-player
· Willing to be placed in Cikarang (we provide shuttle bus for employee).
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm to HRD PT MULIA INDUSTRINDO TBK Email: firstname.lastname@example.org